Almost Christmas


BEANIE & SWEATER (ADIDAS NEO LABEL)
BOOTS (FOREVER 21)
JEANS (H&M)
PHOTOGRAPHY BY: ALEJANDRO TAAG

Hi everyone! I know it's been a long while since my last post. Things have been pretty rough for me this December. You know that feeling when things are just falling apart and you can't stop it from happening? Well, it's been a roller-coaster ride for me this month. But thankfully, I'm getting better! All thanks to God, and with some help of my friends! Can't put too much details about it cause it's pretty personal, but if you're wondering --- don't. Cause I'm good as new! Haha! 

Anyway, 2 days left before Christmas! You guys excited? I bet you are! Well I am too, amidst everything bad that has happened to me this month I won't let it ruin my Christmas! And Christmas is all about giving, loving, and forgiving! ♥ So yeah, leaving it all everything behind this season and just let Christ handle everything :) No more room for hate! 

Anyway, I hope you like this outfit though. The sweater is just perfect for this season because of the warm weather (I might have to double check on this lol). I also think this sweater is perfect if you plan to spend your Christmas lying on a couch watching movies with the fireplace on (my kind of Christmas!). Thanks to my Adidas Neo Label family for giving me this wonderful sweater and beanie! 

Happy Holidays to you all! Have a good one! 

Ciao! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment