Let's Get Personal.



This blog post is a lot like different from any other posts that I had. This will be my last post for this year and truly, it has been an amazing year for me. Yes, there are a lot of ups and downs especially this month December but I am grateful to God that I am still here. I thank God for all the blessings and the grace that he's given me, and still giving me. A never ending grace. Thankyou, Lord.

To my family, to my very understanding and loving family especially to my parents, they say that "you can't choose your family" and I wanna prove them right. You have given me everything, from the most simple yet thoughtful to the most important things. I can't thank you enough because everything that you've done for me made me a better person. Yes, I am still on the process of becoming a better son, a better sibling to my younger brothers, and a better influence to the next generations of our family to come. I love you.

To my friends who are always there for me, who (fortunately) had all the patience a friend can have, to my friends who didn't leave me in times of my troubles especially what I've just been through this month, I couldn't ask for a much better circle of friends than you guys. You were all the strength that I needed. Thankyou. 

And lastly, to this special person who I spent most of my 2013 with. It has been a roller-coaster ride for us, and I am thankful that somehow we managed to get off that ride, peacefully and in one piece. With you I learned what it is to love, to smile, and laugh and actually mean it. You have become a very integral part of my life because I hate to admit it, but you made me a better person. You we're one of those few people who listened and read my story, and I am very grateful with that. We may have ended up in a very bad situation, but I am still grateful and thankful that you're still here. We're still here. I look forward for this year and for the many years to come that I will be spending with you, as a good friend. 

I want to let you guys know how thankful I am that you read my posts even though most of them are just plain "plain". I am very thankful for the support, especially when I get comments on my post, you guys don't know how much it means it to me and how much I appreciate it that you appreciate what I'm doing. I want to thank the brands that have been supporting me all throughout, my blog wouldn't even get traffic if weren't for you guys. Big thanks :)

This year taught me a lot things. Made a lot of mistakes. But never did I regret everything.

To everyone else, thankyou! I wish you all the best this coming 2014. All the best to all of us! Cheers! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! ♥

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment